If you are using eTutor Alberta for the first time, choose your institution here. Then follow the instructions below:
- On the left-hand side, in the "Login Here" box, select "Need an Account?"
- On the "Create New Account" page, enter your name and email address. To ensure that we can verify your account, please use your institutional email address.
- Create a username and password. To protect your privacy, your password will be encrypted. To minimize the risk of inappropriate use of personal information, we recommend that you do not use the same username and password you use for other accounts.
- If you wish to receive alerts by text message, enter your mobile phone number and provider. This information allows us to send you notifications when a tutor has responded to your work.
- Read through our terms and conditions and select "I agree."
- Double check all of your personal information, especially your email address and phone number.
- Click on "Join eTutoring" to complete the account creation process.
After you have created an account, you will automatically be logged in and directed to your home page, where you can upload a paper to the eWriting Lab, post an eQuestion, or start an eChat session. For more information on getting started, check out this video.